Update 1.36 Patch Notes
A new update is coming to AFK Arena soon!
Here’s the full patch notes for it.
Added the new Lightbearer hero: Oscar – The True Gentleman
Added the new Dimensional hero: Ukyo – Sakura’s Conviction
New Achievements Feature
Added the new ‘Achievements’ feature, wherein players can acquire Achievement Points, Stickers and Badges. Certain achievements that were completed prior to the addition of the achievement feature may not be displayed immediately.
Added an Achievement Wall that allows for players to show off their own achievement stickers and badges.
More Legends’ Challenger Store Heroes
The heroes Rosaline, Vurk, Lorsan and Isabella are now available at the Legends’ Challenger Store.
One Year Anniversary Event
Added the new ‘One Year Anniversary’ event. For specific details on this please keep an eye on our community updates.
Player Details Page Reworked
Completely reworked the player details page by removing the hero formation display and replacing it with the new Achievement Wall feature.
New Voyage Adventure
Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure – The Trembling Highlands, which will be available to play from Local Time:03/04/2020 08:00.
New Report Feature
Added a new ‘Report’ feature, which can be used to report other players by opening the other player’s details page and selecting the button at the top right hand corner of the page.
Added a new spring themed appearance to both Ranhorn and the Dark Forest.
Updated the Voyage of Wonders relic rules. Old and unnecessary relics will no longer be dropped within these adventures.
Hero Balance Changes
- Optimized Angelo’s animations.
- Made adjustments to the ability “Love and Peace”. For specifics please view Angelo’s in-game skill page.
- Optimized Angelo’s animations.
- Ferael’s summoned spirits will no longer cause their enemies to lose energy if the enemies are attacked while in an immune state.
- The hero that Rosaline follows in battle will always be determined by the Attack Rating value of the hero that is displayed on the heros info page and will no longer be affected by the Twisted Realm and Legends’ Championship modes of gameplay, wherein hero stats have been specifically modified for balance reasons.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the visual effects of the ability “Soul Siphon” to remain visible even after it had been interrupted by an enemy attack.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the visual effects of the ability “Silence” to be incorrectly displayed.
- Fixed an issue affecting the ability “Cloud Clones “, that would sometimes cause the original Wu Kong to prematurely reappear due to certain enemy abilities.
- Optimized the immunity mechanics of the Isabella’s “Decimation” ability. The immunity provided by this ability now takes effect after the ” black screen”effect has faded disappeared.
- Optimized the way damage for the ability “Floral Specter” is reflected back at enemies. Damage dealt via reflection is now based upon the actual amount of health the summoned entity has lost.
- Fixed an issue preventing the ability “Desert Vortex” from sometimes taking effect.
- Fixed a visual error, that was causing the visual effects of the ability “Devil Trap” to remain on the battlefield when it was no longer in use.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the damage of the ability “Falling Sun” to be incorrect the first time it was used, if cast in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue that would stop Arden’s ” Entangling Roots” ability from having any effect on enemy targets if his hero level was relatively low.
- Optimized the mechanics of the ability ” Judgement”, causing it to be harder for enemies to evade.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent the ability “Noxious Blast” from dealing any damage when it was manually activated.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the second attack of Tidus’ “Twisted Fate” ability to incorrectly target an immune enemy.
- Corrected a discrepancy found within the “Eye of Evil” ability description, so that the actual energy deducted from enemies now matches the description
- Fixed a bug that was causing the ability “Horrify” to still take effect against enemies that were in an immune state.