Update 1.38 Patch Notes
A new update is coming to AFK Arena soon!
Here’s the full patch notes for it.
Added the new Wilder hero: Saurus – The Risen Warrior
New Hero Skin
Added a new skin for Lyca called “The Glade Keeper“, which can be found within the “Wardrobe” feature.
Emblems from Lab Store
Added Emblem Choice Chests to the Labyrinth Store, which will become available after completing Stage 24-60. The Labyrinth Store will be reset once this update has been implemented.
Achievement & Badge Updates
Added new achievements to the Achievement feature as well as the corresponding stickers and badges.
Completely reworked the visual effects of hero union badges.
Improved the performance of the Badge and Achievement interfaces.
King’s Tower Updates
Adjusted the difficulty of some floors of the King’s Tower and added new floors to it, making the total number of floors 600.
More Items added to Barracks
Added 4 additional item slots to the Barracks. Common Enhancement Tokens will be available prior to completing Stage 12-40 and Twisted Essence will be available after completing Stage 12-40. The Barracks will be reset once this update has been implemented.
New Voyage of Wonders Adventure
Added the new Voyage of Wonders adventure: The Frozen Hinterland, which will be available from Local Time: 08/05/2020 08:00 (Test server).
Heroes of Esperia Event Returns
Added the revised Heroes of Esperia event that includes modified rules, which will be available from Local Time: 11/05/2020 08:00 (Test server).
Fixed an issue that was causing the Library’s red markers to be obscured by the dropdown tab that is positioned on the right side of the screen.
Hero Balance Changes
- Optimized the visual effects of Lyca’s animations and increased her character model’s resolution.
- Reworked the ability “Foe’s Fragility”. For specifics please view the in-game ability description.
- Swapped the order of which the “Foe’s Fragility” and “Rapid Arrows” abilities are unlocked. As a result of this change, the secondary and tertiary levels of these abilities have been slightly modified
- Optimized the visual effects of Estrilda’s animations and increased her character model’s resolution.
- Adjusted several effects of Estrilda’s abilities. For specific details please view the in-game ability descriptions.
- Adjusted the secondary and tertiary levels of Estrilda’s “Royal Charge” ability. For specific details please view the in-game ability descriptions.
- Adjusted the signature item ability “In Command” For specific details please view the in-game ability description.
- Optimized the visual effects of Safiya’s animations and increased her character model’s resolution.
- Safiya’s appearance will now change once Legendary ascension is reached with her.
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the ability “ Scattered Bolt” from being used as a normal attack when the requirements for Safiya’s signature item skill ” Arcane Power” were already met.
- Optimized the visual effects of Athalia’s animations and increased her character model’s resolution.
Elijah & Lailah
- Fixed an issue that would occur within some parts of the Twisted Realm feature, where the ability “Unity” would cause an ally’s attributes to be increased by an excessive amount without the ability being actively triggered. This fix will be implemented on Local Time: 08/05/2020 08:00, which is when the Twisted Realm is due to be reset. It must also be noted that the current damage standards for the Twisted Realm divisions will be reset at this time.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Wu Kong’s clones from correctly triggering the Elder Tree ability “Shattering Force”.
- Fixed an issue where Kelthur’s ability “Ethereal Resurgence” would prevent Elder Tree abilities from being used.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability “Piercing Bolt” from being used as a normal attack after it had been unlocked.
- Fixed an issue with Khazard’s signature item ability “Frozen Curse”, which was not correctly extending the duration of Tasi’s “Slumber” ability.
- Fixed a problem caused by the ability “Extricate”, which would sometimes cause a visual anomaly to affect Warek’s character model.